Monday, December 20, 2010

The end of the year is drawing near..

...and I just want to say "thank you"!  My journey with this hobby-turned-business of mine began in early September and has far exceeded any expectations I had.  I've had customers from each corner of the United States and places inbetween. 

Today marks the first day of my six day "vacation" and I'm so happy to put the crochet hooks and yarn aside to spend this very special holiday with my family.  I'll be back to work the day after Christmas, and will be taking another three day break for New Year's since we will be on an actual vacation for a few days.

I was accepted to participate as a vendor for the Sock Monkey Madness Festival held here in Rockford, IL in early March, and I'm hoping to get through as many customer orders as I can so I can focus some attention on building up stock (something I currently have NONE of).  I'm very excited to be included in something so loved!

January is a new beginning so be on the lookout for new giveaways (2 are in the works)!

I hope you all have a blessed Christmas holiday with family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your vacation! You deserve it! And congratulations on doing so well from the start of your new venture. I wish you all the best into the new year, and may God continue to bless you. I'm also so very happy to have you as a new friend. <3

    ReplyDelete